Terms & Conditions
SALE OF GOODS
Your purchase is covered under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. If you change your mind or the item is not suitable, you may return it to us for a full refund within 14 days of the sale. You will be responsible for the costs to return the goods which must be in a new and resalable condition. Faulty / damaged goods can be returned to us within 30 days for replacement, alternatively we may ask you to provide a photograph of the fault/damage. Please ensure you contact us prior to returning goods to obtain an RMA number, items returned without the appropriate documentation will result in delays in processing. Right to cancel Regulation 29.—(1) The consumer may cancel a distance or off-premises contract at any time in the cancellation period without giving any reason, and without incurring any liability except under these provisions— regulation 34—(9) (where value of goods diminished by consumer handling); Regulation 34.(9) If (in the case of a sales contract) the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of handling of the goods by the consumer beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the trader may recover that amount from the consumer, up to the contract price. We don’t deliver to insecure addresses. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you the date when the products are delivered or the first attempted delivery.
The term “www.dabsrigs.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website Presense Ltd. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Presense Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Custom Dab Rigs and dabrig.co.uk are trading styles of Presense Ltd.